Intent Form Instructions
Instructions for Submitting an Intent to Seek NACEP Accreditation or Reaccreditation Form
Concurrent enrollment partnership (CEP) programs seeking accreditation from the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (NACEP) must complete an online Intent Form the year they plan to submit an accreditation application. The Intent Form should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. It signals to NACEP that a college intends to prepare an accreditation application, ensures that NACEP can contact you with important updates about the accreditation process, and allows NACEP sufficient time to plan according to the application load.
2013-14 Accreditation Cycle Deadlines
Tuesday, January 31, 2013
Deadline to submit the electronic Intent to Seek NACEP Accreditation Form. Applicants will be invoiced $100 upon submitting the Intent Form.
Monday, July 1, 2013
Deadline to submit a completed accreditation application for peer review
See Accreditation Process and Timeline for additional information on preparing an application and the review process.
NACEP Concurrent Enrollment Partnership Accreditation Eligibility Requirements
A concurrent enrollment partnership is eligible to submit an accreditation application in 2013 if it meets all the following minimum criteria:
- Is a Post-secondary Institutional Member of NACEP. CEP programs that are not currently members of NACEP must also complete a New Member Application.
- Has continuously offered courses that meet NACEP’s definition of concurrent enrollment since at least August 2008 or was initially accredited in 2007.
- Has implemented the policies and procedures described in all seventeen NACEP standards prior to July 1, 2013.
- Can submit documentation that the practices described in the standards were in place during the 2012-13 school year.
- Can submit completed program evaluation reports, including the survey of CEP alumni who are four years out of high school as described in the Evaluation Standards.
Typically a CEP program has been in programmatic self-study review for one year prior to submitting an Intent Form. If you have questions please contact Becky Carter, NACEP Accreditation Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.